Lametum S.r.l. (the company srl, is LLC Limited Liability Company) is specialized in Agriculture, Agribusiness and Environmental Counsel services;
Sectors of activity
. Agriculture, Agribusiness
. Environment and soil protection
. Legal & Due diligence
. Alternative energy: (Renewable energy)
Agriculture and Agribusiness Area
1. Development project and start up for farm (fruit, vegetable and floriculture) after market analysis and feasibility project;
2. planning and management also without soil;
3. Creating Agricultural and agri-food Sectors turnkey.
4. Search and development news typology, products and process.
5. Creation and implementation of environmental monitoring systems analysis of problems and techniques of reduction of environmental impact;
6. Aquacultura and mariculture plant.
7. Structuring breeding system, kind ungulates, wild and semi-wild.
8. Preparation and management of development plans integrated area.
9. Market analysis and feasibility studies.
10. Training courses on environmental impact reduction in agricultural.
Environment and soil protection Area
1. Creation and implementation of environmental monitoring systems analysis of problems and techniques of reduction of environmental impact;
2. Hydrogeological accommodation plans for districts;
3. Forestry and faunal system management;
4. Increase biodiversity projects;
5. Environment protection and monitoring;
6. Environmental impact assessment;
7. Environmental sustainability;
8. Sustainable development;
9. Rural Development;
10. Phyto-purification of (waste) water;
11. Biogas from anaerobic digestion process.
Legal Area (*)
1. Corporate Assistance
2. Due Diligence
3. Authorization process assistance
* Fiore Melacrinis & Roberti Lawfirm (http://www.studiolegalefioremelacrinis.it) is legal Advisor of Lametum Co. for development projects, Civil & Commercial Law.
Alternative energy : Renewable energy
1. Advice for alternative systems of production private-use energy, agricultural and industrial;
2. Assistance in all stages, from feasibility studies, market research, planning ;
3. Finding business partners, definition of related contracts.